Monday, August 07, 2006

Mi Casa es Su Casa


In case you are interested, here are a few photos of my apartment in Tuxtla. My roomate Kris and I live in a very comfortable three bedroom apartment that is a twenty minute walk from school. We both feel quite spoiled as the apartment is close to everything and even has a pool. However the pool and the surrounding area was overwhelmed by a recent flash flood and we are reluctant to use it right now (still quite dirty and not draining). C'est la vie.









This is the front entrance of the apartment building.










This is our living room. Kris and I have no art or other decorations yet, but we are looking into various options. We will keep you posted. I bought some plants today and I think we will be going back for some more soon.






This is the last picture for today. It is not a great shot, but it is the view of the palm trees from our balcony. There is another kind of tree which may be related to a mango tree, but is somehow different. I never tire of looking out the windows at these trees. It is wonderfully peaceful sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home