Thursday, January 18, 2007

One of My Strangest Lessons Ever!

Before the men in white coats come to get me, I thought I'd post one last time. Recently I taught a lesson from our curriculum that was about producers and consumers including some questions about a family of dairy farmers. I felt the lesson was a little dry. I enlisted the aid of our principal, Michy and she designed the body of a cow and I gave the cow the ability to give milk.

Alejandro showed promise as a dairy farmer.


Michy was helping the kids to squeeze as it took a strong grip to milk this 'cow'.

Tomorrow the kids vote on a name for the cow. (Of course, we are voting with secret ballots.) The suggestions have been narrowed down to Wanda the Cow and Click Clack Moo. The latter name refers to one of the funniest children's books ever, Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home