Thursday, November 09, 2006

Proud to be working at an American School!

Today I am truly proud to be working at an American school. Generally I am more or less neutral in my approach to working at an 'American school'. This fits well with the school's approach as the school is completely apolitical. After reading that the American people have voted in a Democratic majority in both houses of Congress, I can say that I am proud to be working in an American school.


In other news, I have added a few photos to this file for my three faithful readers. You may recall that I promised to post a few more photos of the parade I saw in San Cristobal last Sunday. Here they are.












And no, I did not stop to ask any one the significance of the floats or the parade. My Spanish is not yet subtle enough to convey the signifigance even if I had.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehhhhhh Hemmmmmm!
Feeling very invisible here!

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home