Tuesday, November 14, 2006

¡Viva La Revolucion Mexicana!

The grade three's wowed the teachers and students of the American School yesterday. For three weeks they have been preparing some dances and a song in remembrance of the Mexican Revolution. It all came together quite spectacularly and while the dance was happening, it was hard to remember that these students who sometimes have trouble sharpening their pencils, finding their lunch kit or doing subtraction were up on stage doing dance steps that I am not capable of. Fortunately I was working a videocamera so I didn't have time to reflect too much. I surely would have had a tear in my eye were I simply watching. When I can get a digital video up and running I will post it (or a link to it) on the blog. Wait for it, the dances were truly amazing. It might take a while. My video camera was not digital. Enjoy the pics!












Be sure to note Brenda the Revolutionary Chick with the lovely dress complete with rounds of ammo!

























¡Adios Amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home