Sunday, October 01, 2006

Technical difficulties are over!


As you may know, my blog was wiped out by a well meaning helper. We thought all was lost until I got an email from an intrepid staffer at Eblogger who goes by the unlikely name of "Danish". I suspect that Danish works in a cubicle somewhere and this moniker is a nickname representing his or her favorite food item. In honor of Danish's brave rescue of my blog, I encourage all of you (that is all three of you) to go out to a local restaurant and order a danish. I will too, but I doubt I will see one on the menu anytime soon.


In other news I have been working like mad this week to mark all the exams and prepare all the marks for our MONTHLY exam period and report cards. Oh and I have been sick with the nastiest head cold ever. Of course I continue to work, tutor and to study Spanish.

In other, other news I will be adding photos to my flickr page as well since it is now October.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya Danish!
Are there any more of the original entries that were salvaged?
I had a good laugh at the grocery store yesterday when I saw "Gorditas" in the freezer section - both kinds!
Ü

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I just figured it out...
They're all here and I'm a bit slow.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home