Monday, October 02, 2006

¡Los Niños!

Some of you have been asking me in emails about the kids I wrote about that were not going to school because they could not afford to. Shelly and Heather had more than enough donations to pay for their schooling, their uniforms and supplies. There are many more details (than I have time to write about) on Shelly's new blog specifically about the kids. Here is a link to it and I will add a link to this blog on my homepage as well.

http://bellasninos.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned. If there are other needs or other children who cannot afford to go to school, we would like to help them.

In other news, I am starting to work on translating my science shows into Spanish. When I am ready to do the shows completely in Spanish, I will go to some of the orphanages around here. I have heard that some are very poorly funded. If you want to help them out, I will let you know how you can do that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glenn!
You can make it FOUR now, and there are probably others lurking too.
We will keep an eye on the "Niños" site, but please keep us posted on any other needs you come across.
Ü

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home