Saturday, December 16, 2006

Feliz Navidad

For my faithful readers, I am sorry that I am not writing more often. It reflects a lack of time, not a lack of enthusiasm for blogging. There are three days of school left and I leave for Palenque, Agua Azul and Guatemala immediately after that. Before I leave, I have to finish marking all my student's books and submit my grades to the administration, not to mention, teach.

Feliz Navidad

My students have been practising songs for quite a while now. 3A did The Twelve Days of Christmas and 3B did Silent Night in English, Sign Language and Spanish. The students were magnificent and made me very proud.



Michelyn, our fearless leader, was the secret to our success as she spent a lot of time helping us learn the songs and motions. Of course she would deny that her role was significant, but we couldn't have done it without her.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home