Sunday, December 17, 2006

More Christmas Program Pics

I wanted to post more pictures of the kids in the Christmas Program. So here they are. Not a lot else to say today as I am working at school on a Sunday marking books and doing my report cards.














The kids in the shiny outfits are from Kindergarten 3. They did an Elvis Christmas song. I can't remember what it was called.






Kris's grade 2s were fantastic as well. Here they are doing Little Drummer Boy (of course).






The girls and and the boys drummed. I am sure there were a lot of proud parents!








And now I conclude with the cutest kid in the Christmas program.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I would like a life-size statue of me made out of sodium so that the first time it rains, there will be a massive explosion. "

Only you Glen... bringing science and UXB to your readers...

lp.

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home